Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crock Pot Girls

Photobucket


Margie: As usual, Edna, I'm the one who finds the most interesting people. I am talking about the Crock Pot Girls. They're all the rage now and have taken Facebook by storm. There are 3 moms who decided to exchange crock pot recipes. Why should you care? You couldn't cook if your life depended on it.

Edna, maybe we should be the Special Tea Girls? We could be the Cordial Girls but you don't have a cordial bone in your sagging body. I hate trying to talk to you. I'm going to read some recipes.

Edna:  You sure don't have any trouble carrying a conversation by yourself, do you sister?  You go read your recipes, I'm going to go make a list of what I want you to cook for me.

Margie: I wonder, Edna, if you should start a blog and call it Delusions?



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin