Monday, June 6, 2011

Margie Gets No Respect

Photobucket






Margie: I'm ashamed of you, Edna. Here we had that pleasant walk to the market and you acted almost human. That sure didn't last long. That young cashier called me "baby." That shows me that she has no respect for her elders. What has happened to young people being courteous to their elders?

Edna, you should have explained respect to the girl.


Edna: Obviously the girl needed laser surgery.  Clearly she could not tell that you haven't been anyone's baby in over 80 years.

Margie: I heat you, Edna.

Edna: Are you on fire, Margie?  You're talking like one of those idjit juggolowhatsits.  Have you been swilling Faygo again?

Margie: Edna, if I swill a Faygo then you'll know it when the empty bottle hits you upside the head!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin