Margie: Friends, I'll be going out of town for a few days for some rest and relaxation. I'll be going to a lovely spa with some of my lady friends. This will be a total mind and body cleansing. (Translation: I'll go crazy if I don't get a break from Edna.) Anyway, could some of you check in on her while I'm gone? I'm leaving a list for her so please make sure she's following it.
1. Do not go to and buy doughnuts while I'm gone! They are full of fat and sugar and you will eat them all and be sick.
2. Do not use the stove while I'm gone. You're too forgetful and might burn down the house.
3. Do not buy any Dr Pepper as they are very unhealthy. Drink plain tap water and you'll be fine.
4. Do not order pizza because you never throw the box away and that will cause rats!
5. Do not buy any chocolate bars as the wrappers will attract ants.
Finally, do not drink any Special Tea as you always over indulge and you could fall and hurt yourself.
Edna, I have spies everywhere so you best do as I say. Good day, sister!