Friday, April 15, 2011

Orange Crisp!

Photobucket


Margie: Edna, I have found the perfect drink for my summer and don't you touch it! It's called Orange Crisp and I think I'm going to be addicted. I love orange and I sure love a drink with a kick.


In these days when money is tight this looks like a good thing for me. I love a bargain. What will you be drinking this summer, sister?


Edna: We'd best be calling Cousin T to go down to the Save-a-Lot and buy some in bulk, because I love that stuff too! I don't want to be fighting you over the last bottle.


Margie: You best be calling him then and tell him to pick up a strong lock for me.

3 comments:

SergeDavid said...

I remember having orange chrisp and enjoying it. I prefer a cheaper alternative of powdered drink mixes as I tend to go through soda like a fish through water.

Kath Lockett said...

Why is it called 'crisp' when it's a drink?

Shouldn't it be Orange Wet or, at the very least, Orange Moist?

'Crisp' aint what I'm looking for when I'm hot and thirsty ;)

RNSANE said...

I used to love Dr. Peppers back when I was growing up in the South. Now I just drink those low cal instant things you pour in a bottle of water. I hate the taste of plain water...now, just pour an ounce and a half of scotch or bourbon in it and it's just fine.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin