Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Must See TV

Photobucket


Margie: Edna, I see some good TV programs this month. I'm watching every show that comes on about the Royal Wedding then I'm getting up early on April 29th to watch the wedding itself. That means I'll be cooking my breakfast about 3 a.m. so you can stay out of my way.

Here's another good one to watch called " Too Cute! Kittens." It's on the Animal Planet on April 30 at 8 P.M. EST. I remember my first boyfriend calling me Kitten. He said I was so soft and cuddly. Well, never you mind.

Edna:  You can just cook up some breakfast for me too, because I'll be watching right along with you.  My lands, I remember watching when that boy's parents got married.  I'm glad we didn't know then how it would all turn out.

I have to say, I'm really enjoying a new ABC show, "Body of Proof" with Dana Delaney.  She's been a favorite of mine since the 80s when she was on "China Beach."  I hope they keep this show around.

Margie: I like that Dana Delaney too. She's got spunk & she's almost as pretty as I am.

You go to the store and get all the breakfast fixings. Get jam and scones and tea plus some tarts and don't forget the bottle so we can have a few nips during the show.

Edna:  Yes, your Majesty.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin