Monday, November 22, 2010

Pat-down Fever

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, look at the TV. Have you seen the uproar over these airport pat downs? My stars, look at that muscular, handsome security man. Why that's plumb indecent.

Sister, did I tell you that I need to take a flight next week?

Edna: Go ahead, you hussy, but try not to be insulted when they just wave you on through without laying a hand on you.

Margie: Oh honey, when they see the padding I plan to stuff in my dress then they'll have to lay hands on me. Whee!

Edna: Margie, I think it's a federal offense to try and fool a TSA officer.  Have a nice trip, sister!

2 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

I think they should use the Margiedales as the "pat downers" so that everyone would enjoy the experience. I know I'd fly more.

Rich said...

Ha ha ha. Thank you for the smile. :)

All my best,
Rich

Blog Widget by LinkWithin