Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Monday

Margie: Here's a story about Edna and two of her friends.

 Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can't remember whether I need to put it away or start making a sandwich.

The second lady chimed in, Yes, sometimes I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I am on my way up or on my way down.
The third one responded, Well, I'm glad I don't have that problem, knock on wood. She rapped her knuckles on the table, then told them, That must be the door, I'll get it!

3 comments:

Kath Lockett said...

OIh, I love this one and have potentially ruined any chances of an inheritance by sending it to folks!

Kath Lockett said...

Oops 'my folks', not folks in general :P

khairul said...

love this article.. thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin