Monday, March 21, 2011

Damn You AutoCorrect!

Edna:  Margie, come take a look at this website I just found, it's a hoot!  I swan, the first time I read some of the entries, I laughed so much my sides hurt the next day.


You know how folks have those fancy-schmancy phones and they send messages to one another?  I guess the phone sometimes gets the words wrong and then the message ends up sounding confused. Kind of like you, sister!


Photobucket
One of the many amusing autocorrect mistakes submitted to DamnYouAutoCorrect.com.


Margie: Edna, that serves people right. That's a bunch of foolishness about sending messages. I'm not putting my business out there for the world to see.


What's wrong with a good home phone like we have anyway?


Edna:  I'll tell you what's wrong, you old fool.  We're in the 21st century, you should get with the times.  It's all about texting and social networking without actually talking to another human being!  I tell you what, in another 50 years we'll all just be brains hooked up to computers.  Brains that don't know how to spell, apparently.


Margie: Edna, I don't think we need to worry about what happens in 50 years. Besides, even if you were around 50 years from now you have no brain so you couldn't connect to anything. Nitwit!

1 comment:

RNSANE said...

Girls, I know you are skilled at social networking! Everyone is following you on Facebook. It must be that scent you're wearing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin