Friday, May 14, 2010

Fillion Friday: Captain Tightpants

Edna: All right folks, I promise this will be the last Fillion Friday. I just couldn't let them go completely without one more installment.

You know, I'd heard people talking for years about Captain Tightpants and the TV show Firefly, but I've never watched it before until recently. NOW I see what all the fuss was about! This was the show whose fans rallied after its cancellation to get closure for the series, ultimately resulting in the movie Serenity (and giving hope to Jericho fans everywhere). From now on, you can call me Edna "Browncoat" Callahan.


Quite frankly, I'm surprised Margie hasn't stolen my Firefly dvds yet, considering it has Nathan Fillion and cowboys (two of her favorite things). Granted, they're
space cowboys, but still. Take a gander at this fan-made video below and enjoy.

1 comment:

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Edna "Floozy" Callahan is more like it. Nitwit sister.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin