Monday, January 3, 2011

January Theme

Photobucket


Margie: What a wonderful beginning to the New Year it is! My crazy sister, Edna, is gone on what she calls a vacation. I call it lollygagging. Mama wouldn't like such foolishness because she believed in keeping busy. She said the good Lord gave us Sunday to rest and that was all we needed.

Anyway, Edna is gone and I'm in charge of this blog and MY house so here's how it's going to be. I'm declaring this 1940's month. You heard me. Those were the happiest years of mine and Edna's lives and I want to share why with you. We'll be talking about a wide range of topics like that stinky perfume Edna wore and how she painted her face to look like a floozy. I might even play you some music. I wish I had one of those Kodak's what makes moving pictures and I'd get Cousin T to make a picture of me singing. You all would love it.

Well, I've got to go make sure everything is in place in Edna's room. She likes it when I do that. I'll be talking to you all real soon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin