Monday, December 27, 2010

Multiple Sclerosis Via The Lancet

Photobucket



Jane (Margie): Some of you may recall that I lost my beloved  and only nephew, Chris, last May. He died from complications of MS at age 32. He was my world and all the joy in it and I miss him terribly. I try to post information about MS when I can and that is why I'm here today.


I am happy to present  Multiple sclerosis Journals from The Lancet. You will be able to listen to free podcasts for author interviews and expert discussions covering international issues relevant to neurology. Here, individuals can learn more through  direct links to free resources such as reviews, opinions, and news throughout the Lancet online community.

Many thanks to The Lancet for providing this information.

1 comment:

RNSANE said...

This is the esteemed British medical journal and how wonderful that this service is being provided.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin