Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Charleston

Edna: Margie, I liked the look of this video. The music got my toes a-tappin', but I threw my back out trying to do the dance. Why don't you give it a try?



Margie: Get me the heating pad, Edna. I declare, I tried to kick my leg up and couldn't even raise it above my knee. Remember when we could actually do this dance?

Edna: I surely do, but we're not so young and limber any more.

I'll get you the heating pad if you get me some special tea, Margie. I think I need some sippin' medicine to ease my aches and pains.

Margie: That sounds like a deal, Edna. I do believe I need some of that medicine too.

Edna: Make mine a double, please.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. I am so glad I am back online, I missed reading it!

Preston said...

I'm with Jodi. I love your blog!

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Thank you. You are kind to drop by.

Gypsy at Heart said...

That was absolutely sensational. I loved the dancing. I loved the modern techno music to which it was set. Made for some riveting fare.

Signs of Life said...

This made me smile so much! It's amazing what you can find on youtube! Thanks so much for sharing this :)

Monica
My Signs of Life
http://mysignsoflife.today.com/

TRoss said...

Loved that vid, ladies. Dancing can sure pick up your spirits. I just watched this from DWTS and it made my night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2gC9FgyG9Q

Blog Widget by LinkWithin