Thursday, February 19, 2009

Artisan Week: Heart's Desire

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, there's only one thing in this world that we have in common and that's a love of fine jewelry. None of that blue light special stuff for us.

I know I've found a blog you will love. It's called Heart's Desire. My stars, Edna, grab your checkbook. Even an old miser like you can't resist this fine jewelry.

This jewelry is unique, refined, and is not mass produced. I especially love this piece called "Ripples on the Floor of a Reflecting Pool". Order it for me, skinflint.

Photobucket

Margie: How do you like this blog, Edna?

Edna: Margie, if you want me to buy you something, you're going to have to be a whole lot nicer than that, you harpy.

You're right about this jewelry, though, it certainly is gorgeous and right up our alley. I think I like this piece the best, it would look lovely on my wrist.

Photobucket
Ametrine Twisted Treasure

Edna: I'll tell you what, Margie. You go ask the federal government for a bailout, and then we'll go on a shopping spree. We'll start here first. What do you think?

Margie: Edna, I think you're a nitwit. Just write that check.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is beautiful jewelry. Very talented artisans! Don't forget to check out the sewing I have been doing. I finally finished the bridesmaid's bags for my son's wedding.

Unknown said...

That necklace is stunning! I checked her out she has some beautiful pieces!

Heart's Desire Jewelry said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm so honored that two such stylish women as yourself like my designs. Need any help getting that bailout rolling?

By the way - I'm still waiting to hear if I won the design contest for the necklace. Cross your fingers and toes for me please...I have to wait a couple more weeks for the answer :)

Gladys said...

Well if it were up to me, you'd win that contest...that is a gorgeous necklace. Wow!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin