Friday, September 24, 2010

Supernatural: The end begins

Edna: Margie, in honor of this being the last season ever of Supernatural, I've been saving up my money and I bought us something special. Cousin T found and fixed up a black 1967 Impala for me, now we can go tooling around just like Sam and Dean! What do you think?

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, I'm not riding with you so you best find a driver. One of those young men will do fine. I'll be sitting between them in the front seat. They might need direction.

Edna: Pfft. I'm driving no matter what you think, so you can either ride along with me or stay at home. Oh, and don't forget: driver picks the music and passenger shuts her cake-hole.

Margie: Forget it. I'll just call and have one of my gentlemen friends come over. I hope you end up in the big house.

Edna: Spiteful demon.



Supernatural returns tonight on the CW at 9EST for its sixth and final season.  Margie and Edna will be there with bells on, will you?

1 comment:

RNSANE said...

I've never seen "Supernatural" so I don't think I'll start now. I'm still in mourning because I can't see "Dexter." I can't believe I'll have to wait for a whole season before I can see it again. I guess I'll have to find someone who gets Showtime.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin