Monday, July 18, 2011

Tahiti Edna

Photobucket

Edna:  Margie, you just keep your trap shut until I'm done talking.  I am in dire need of a vacation and I am on my way out of town today.  I know you're going to tell me we can't afford it, but trust me when I say this vacation is a wise investment.  Better to pay the money for a trip now than to have to pay some therapist to listen to me later when I need to complain about my bossy older sister.


So, what do you have to say for yourself?

Margie: Edna, you go right ahead. I just worry about you. You take your good sun bonnet, sunscreen, and sunglasses because your skin is already too leathery. Don't forget to take some clean bloomers just in case and take the ones with no holes. Lay off the wine coolers and Krispy Kreme doughnuts too. You know how your stomach gets when you eat junk food. Have a good time, dear.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin