Saturday, June 23, 2012

Frozen Fruity Friday

Photobucket

Margie: Look at this, sister. I've found the perfect way to beat this summer heat. Fruit desserts. What could be cooler or more refreshing?  I'm going to start eating a different dessert every day to stay cool.  Why don't you get Mama's old fan so you can fan me while I enjoy my dessert?

Edna:  I'm going to ignore that request, sister.  But you've certainly got the right idea about keeping cool by eating fruit desserts.  It's so hot outside, all I want to eat these days is cold fruit. These triple-decker citrus popsicles look like they'll do quite nicely.

Margie: Hand me one of those sister, then I'll go make some Special Tea popsicles. After one of those we won't even realize how hot it is.

Edna:  You're on!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin