Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome to the 21st century!

Margie: Edna, I'm sick and tired of you being so dang lazy. You don't ever make your bed so I have to keep your bedroom door shut in case we have guests. Mama would be ashamed. She told me to look after you so  get your handbag and money because I've found something you're going to buy. It's a Smart Bed and it makes up itself!

Photobucket
The not-at-all scary "Smart Bed."

Edna:  First of all, what makes you think I'm going to waste my money on something to make YOUR life easier? Secondly, that bed looks like just one more step towards robots taking over the world.  First it's the robotic vacuum  cleaners and beds, next it's "Kill all humans!"  No thank you.

Margie: Edna, you need not be afraid if robots say to kill all humans because you aren't one.  You either start making your bed or I'll tell the robots you're here.

Nitwit.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin